Leveraging the world’s expertise to empower entrepreneurs is the vision for Two Cents. To achieve our mission, we make services available through our websites, and mobile applications, to help you leverage the maximum potential of your expertise network.
When you use Two Cents' services and apps you are entering into a legal agreement and you agree to all of these terms.
You must comply with all applicable laws and this Agreement, as may be amended from time to time with or without advance notice, and the policies and processes explained in the following sections and related webpages:
You still own what you own, but you grant us a license to the content and/or information you provide us.
As between you and Two Cents, you own the content and information you provide Two Cents under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant Two Cents a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicenseable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to Two Cents, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques and/or data to the services, you submit to Two Cents, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties.
We will respect the choices you make about who gets to see your information and content.
Pursuant to this license, Two Cents may grant other Members and/or Visitors and/or Nonmembers access and share rights to your content and information in accordance with this Agreement, your settings and degree of connection with them.
You promise to only provide us information and content that you have the right to give us and you promise that your Two Cents profile will be truthful.
Any content or information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss. By providing content or information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit it and that it is not confidential and not in violation of any law, contractual restrictions or other third party rights (including any intellectual property rights).
It is your responsibility to keep your Two Cents profile information accurate and updated.
You are eligible to enter into this contract and you are at least our “Minimum Age”, as defined by the age of the thirteen.
The information you provide is truthful.
To be eligible to use the Services, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are the “Minimum Age” (defined below) or older; (2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a Two Cents account, (3) are not a competitor of Two Cents or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with Two Cents; (4) will only maintain one Two Cents account at any given time; (5) will use your real name and only provide accurate information to Two Cents; (6) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (7) will not violate any rights of Two Cents or third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (8) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, mobile access, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
You will keep your password a secret.
You will not share an account with anyone else.
You will not copy or transfer any part of the Services.
The profile you create on Two Cents will become part of Two Cents and except for the content and information that you license to us is owned by Two Cents. However, between you and others, your account belongs to you. You agree to: (1) keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) not use other’s accounts; (4) not sell, trade, or transfer your Two Cents account to another party; and (5) not charge anyone for access to any portion of Two Cents, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own. To close your account, please contact us.
You will pay us for any losses that you cause.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through Two Cents.
You will honor your payment obligations and you are okay with us storing your payment information.
If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis (“Premium Services”), you agree to Two Cents storing your payment information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Premium Services (including, without limitation, periodic fees for premium accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Failure to pay may result in the termination of your subscription. Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment method was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices, including because of exchange rates. Two Cents does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment. If the payment method you use with us, such as a credit card, reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your payment method information or cancel your account or such Premium Service, you authorize us to continue billing that payment method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the end of the subscription period during which you cancel your subscription. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information you provide us at the time of purchase. You may cancel or suspend your Premium Services by contacting us at any time. We do not guarantee refunds for lack of usage or dissatisfaction. You also acknowledge that Two Cents’ Premium Services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the Premium Service.
If you think you have to breach this Agreement, you will let us know beforehand.
If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
You are okay with us providing you with important notices on our websites, mobile apps, or email.
The contact information you provide must be accurate or you may not receive important notices.
For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services, Two Cents may place a banner notice across its pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to this Agreement. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from Two Cents to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that Two Cents may communicate with you through your Two Cents account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service about your Two Cents account or services associated with Two Cents. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to do so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Services.
This Agreement applies to mobile applications as well. Also, you agree certain additional information can be shared with us.
Two Cents may offer the Services through applications built using Two Cents’ platform (“Two Cents Applications”). Examples of Two Cents Applications include its smart phone applications (e.g. Two Cents for Android and iOS), and Two Cents’ “Share” buttons and other interactive plugins distributed on websites across the web. Two Cents Applications are distinct from third party Platform Applications addressed in Section 4.2. If you use a Two Cents Application or interact with a website that has deployed a plugin, you agree that information about you and your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, your device, your mobile carrier, your internet access provider, your physical location, or web pages containing Two Cents plugins that load in your browser may be communicated to us. Further, by importing any of your Two Cents data through the Two Cents Application, you represent that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your Two Cents account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing Two Cents through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Services are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices. Finally, by using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
When you share information, others can see, copy and use that information.
Two Cents offers various forums such as Two Cents Groups and Network Updates, where you can post your observations and comments on designated topics. Two Cents also enables sharing of information by allowing users to post updates, including links to news articles and other information such as job opportunities, product recommendations, and other content to their profile and other Services, Two Cents Groups and Two Cents Company Pages. Two Cents members can create Two Cents Groups and Company Pages for free, however, Two Cents, in its sole discretion, may close or transfer Two Cents Groups or Company Pages, or remove content from them or from anywhere on the Services if the content violates this Agreement or others’ intellectual property rights. Please note that ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Members or, if public, by Visitors, and Two Cents cannot guarantee that other Members will or will not use the ideas and information that you share on Two Cents, nor the manner of use. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential or don’t want others to use, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it to any Two Cents Group, into your Network Updates, or elsewhere on Two Cents. TWO CENTS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANOTHER’S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST ON TWO CENTS.
You won’t break export laws.
Your use of Two Cents services, including our software, is subject to export and re-export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) maintained by the United States Department of Commerce and sanctions programs maintained by the Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control. You shall not — directly or indirectly — sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any software or service to any end-user without obtaining the required authorizations from the appropriate government authorities. You also warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving US origin products, including services or software.
If you provide feedback to us, make sure you don’t include confidential or infringing materials. You grant us rights to your feedback.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services ("Contributions") in any way to Two Cents, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Two Cents is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Two Cents shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Two Cents may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) you irrevocably non-exclusively license to Two Cents rights to exploit your Contributions; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Two Cents under any circumstances.
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicenseable license and right to access the Services, through a generally available web browser, mobile device or Two Cents authorized application (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of Two Cents or its Members), to view content and information and otherwise use the Services, to the extent intended and permitted by the functionality thereof, the Members’ settings and your degree of connection with them, in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of Two Cents contrary to our mission and purpose (such as seeking to connect to someone you do not know or trust, or to use information gathered from Two Cents commercially unless expressly authorized by Two Cents) is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in Two Cents and all related items, including any and all copies made of the Two Cents websites.
For as long as Two Cents continues to offer the Services, Two Cents shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access Two Cents as it may exist and be available on any given day and we have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue Two Cents, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices prospectively for all or part of the Services for you or for all our Members in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on Two Cents or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted.
Two Cents further reserves the right to withhold, remove or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by Two Cents to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, Two Cents has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Members provide when using the Services. Two Cents may be required by local laws to remove certain information or content and so that information or content may not be available on our Service in those countries.
By using the Services, you may be exposed to other Members’ or third party content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Except for certain limited circumstances, such as where legally required, we generally do not review or filter such content. You agree and acknowledge that we are not responsible for other Members’ or third party content or information or for any damage of any kind incurred as result of your reliance thereon.
We may store data of users from third party sources under the condition that it is permitted by the users and the holder of such information. For example, allowed by LinkedIn’s API, users are allowed to add profile information sourced from their LinkedIn accounts. By adding such information to their Two Cents’ account, users have granted permission for Two Cents to store such data. At any time users have the ability to remove such data from their accounts.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. Two Cents may limit the number of connections you may have to other Members and may, in certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting other Users through use of the Services or otherwise limit your use of the Services. Two Cents reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if Two Cents determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
The Services include the copyrights and Intellectual property rights of Two Cents and except for the limited license granted to you in Section 3, Two Cents reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Two Cents’ trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Two Cents are trademarks or registered trademarks of Two Cents, Two Cents Venture Group, or Two Cents Affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and logos used in connection with Two Cents may be the trademarks of their respective owners. This Agreement does not grant you any right or license with respect to any such trademarks and logos.
SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. DO NOT RELY ON TWO CENTS OR ITS SUPPLIERS, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR TWO CENTS AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TWO CENTS DOES NOT CONTROL OR VET USER GENERATED CONTENT FOR ACCURACY. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, TWO CENTS AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY TWO CENTS OR ANYTHING RELATED TO TWO CENTS, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR TWO CENTS ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 7 (“TERMINATION”) AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. TWO CENTS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES (SUCH AS INMAILS, POSTING OF ANSWERS OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT) SENT THROUGH TWO CENTS TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON OUR WEBSITES MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO US. TWO CENTS DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, TWO CENTS DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION BY OTHERS. TWO CENTS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. TWO CENTS DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, TWO CENTS DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE TWO CENTS SITES DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Neither Two Cents nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, suppliers, employees, shareholders, or directors (“Two Cents Affiliates”) shall be cumulatively liable for (a) any damages in excess of five times the most recent monthly fee that you paid for a Premium Service, if any, or US $100, whichever amount is greater, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Services, any Platform Applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from Two Cents. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between the parties and without it the terms and prices charged would be different. This limitation of liability shall:
• Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
• Not apply to any damage that Two Cents may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed in this Agreement.
• Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Premium Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Premium Services.
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to Two Cents pursuant to Section 9.3. This notice will be effective upon Two Cents processing your notice. Two Cents may terminate this Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. For avoidance of doubt, only Two Cents or the party paying for the services may terminate your access to any Premium Services. Termination of your Two Cents account includes disabling your access to Two Cents and may also bar you from any future use of Two Cents.
Two Cents may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any Member who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes abusing the Two Cents messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without Two Cents’ authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any of the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, or any other behavior that Two Cents, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, Two Cents has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of Members who, in Two Cents’ sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the United States Copyright Act.
Upon termination of your Two Cents account, you lose access to the Services. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Section 3 (“Your Rights”) and Sections 4.1., 4.2., and 4.3. (“Our Rights and Obligations”).
For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
In addition to Section 2.8. (“Notices and Service Messages”), we may notify you via postings on the Two Cents site(s) or app(s). Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section shall have no legal effect.
You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and Two Cents regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Two Cents services, third-party content or third party software.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any Two Cents Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any Two Cents Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of Two Cents.
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Services, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
Entities other than Two Cents Corporation, that Two Cents Corporation owns a 50% or greater interest in (“Affiliate”) are not parties, but intended third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, with a right to enforce this Agreement directly against you.
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, Two Cents Corporation for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
You may have rights or obligations under local law other than those enumerated here if you are located outside the United States.
Here’s a list of some of the specific things we ask you to do and not do on Two Cents..
1. Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
2. Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
4. Review and comply with notices sent by Two Cents concerning the Services;
5. Use the Services in a professional manner; and
6. Use your real name on your profile.
1. Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to Two Cents;
2. Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form (e.g., do not include a link or an email address in the name field). Please also protect sensitive personal information such as your email address, phone number, street address, or other information that is confidential in nature;
3. Create a Member profile for anyone other than a natural person;
4. Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using Two Cents;
5. Upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo;
6. Use or attempt to use another's account or create a false identity on Two Cents;
7. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
• Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or misrepresents your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
• Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
• Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by Two Cents);
• Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
• Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
• Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using Two Cents to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (b) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
• Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of Two Cents or any user of Two Cents;
• Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; or
• Even if it is legal where you are located, create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
• Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople for the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices;
• Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on Two Cents (excluding content posted by you).
• Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
• Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on or obtain from Two Cents to provide any service that is competitive, in Two Cents sole discretion, with Two Cents;
• Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Two Cents unless you have entered into a written agreement with Two Cents;
• Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on Two Cents or technology underlying the Services, or other Members’ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under Two Cents’;
• Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to Two Cents or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
• Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a Two Cents Group or any other service or functionality of Two Cents, without the express written permission of Two Cents;
• Deep-link to our sites for any purpose, (i.e. creating or posting a link to a Two Cents web page other than Two Cents home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by Two Cents or for the purpose of promoting your profile or a Group on Two Cents;
• Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Two Cents, including those of both Two Cents and any of its licensors;
• Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on Two Cents;
• Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from Two Cents except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
• Share information of non- Members without their express consent;
• Infringe or use Two Cents’ brand, logos or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “Two Cents” in any business name, email, or URL or including Two Cents’ trademarks and logos;
• Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
• Use bots or other automated methods to access Two Cents, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other similar activities through Two Cents, unless explicitly permitted by Two Cents;
• Access, via automated or manual means or processes, Two Cents for purposes of monitoring Two Cents’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
• Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Two Cents’ website;
• Attempt to or actually access Two Cents by any means other than through the interfaces provided by Two Cents such as its mobile application or by navigating to its website using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access Two Cents using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including Two Cents;
• Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying Two Cents;
• Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on Two Cents’ infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Members or Two Cents personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to Two Cents, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on Two Cents; and/or
• Interfere or disrupt or game Two Cents or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to Two Cents, or Two Cents' search algorithms.
We built Two Cents to help you be a more successful professional, and to help professionals succeed. To achieving this purpose, we encourage our Members to share accurate information. We also respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, this Agreement requires that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.